HomeProject ChatDesperately seeking Falling Leaves Coat pattern
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/11/2011 4:17:57 PM
Melanie
Melanie
Posts 460
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me with locating the Ram Wools Falling Leaves Coat pattern (or even a kit!) This pattern was offered as a kit by Ram Wools back around 2005 but at the time I foolishly didn't get around to ordering it. I e-mailed Ram Wools Cooperative but they were unable to help me. I would love to buy a copy of the pattern, or even the kit, or at least find out who the designer was so I might buy a copy of the pattern from them. I would be very grateful if anyone can provide any information about this pattern.

Ram Wools also had another fabulous coat pattern/kit featuring camels marching around the hem, and if any of you know anything about that pattern, I'd also love to find out if it's possible to get the pattern. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Melanie
9/15/2011 9:30:08 PM
Crafty Grandma
Crafty Grandma
Posts 1
Some time ago, I downloaded a free pattern called Long Leaf Coat. I can't find a picture of the pattern you are looking for, so I don't know if this is similar. However, if it close enough to what you are looking for, I will be happy to give it to you.
(I have tried to attach two pictures, but this is my first post here and I am not sure if I did it correctly.)

Jan
edited by Crafty Grandma on 9/15/2011

9/16/2011 10:40:46 PM
Melanie
Melanie
Posts 460
Wow, that's a gorgeous coat but not the one I'm looking for. I've attached a picture of the Falling Leaves coat I'm looking for. But thanks for responding - I will definitely download the Long Leaf Coat for a future project.

This is the one I'm looking for - quite a bit simpler than the Long Leaf Coat.

pages: 1
HomeProject ChatDesperately seeking Falling Leaves Coat pattern