HomeElann AnnouncementsWinners of Shui Kuen Design Contest
Messages in this topic - RSS
7/10/2011 8:27:37 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Shui Kuen Designs Contest, with our apologies for being a little late in posting the results - here are our winners!

Each of these talented knitters (listed in alphabetical order) has been awarded a $100 elann dollar credit – please join us in congratulating them!

maricarmen - Coin lace scarf
meg - Dancing Crane Stole
morgan6716 - Clover Leaf
pamikity - Shui Kuen Kozinski's Mimosa Border Scarf
urbanp100 - Diane's Dancing Crane
7/10/2011 8:00:11 PM
maricarmen
maricarmen
Posts 4
I'm beyond happy!!! I feel very grateful with the people who voted for my Coin lace scarf and my biggest thanks to Elann for the prize. For me, knitting in a precious Elann yarn one beautiful Shui Kuen design has been a privilege. Thank you!

--
knitting, crocheting, hiking.
7/11/2011 4:54:44 AM
urbanp100
urbanp100
Posts 4
What a surprise! Making the Dancing Crane Wrap for my Daughter in law was a pleasure...my very first lace project. The gift certificate is a great surprise, as Elann always has beautiful things to tempt me.

Pat
7/11/2011 12:44:21 PM
pamikity
pamikity
Posts 22
THANKS FOR A FUN CONTEST...
Our eight year old grand daughter, Maya, is visiting. She jumped up & down when she saw my name as winner of the Shui Kuen Design Contest. She hasa asked that I teach her to knit. I think it will be awhile before she is able to knit the Mimosa Border variation of Barbara Walker's pattern, but she is a winner when it comes to enthuasism and patience.
Thanks for the contest and Maya will learn how to knit using Elann Yarn, which she has selected from my "stash".. I'll order an Elann yarn of her choice, and I'll design/knit her a sweater with my prize.
Thanks to all at Elann.
Phyllis
pages: 1
HomeElann AnnouncementsWinners of Shui Kuen Design Contest