6/24/2011 5:02:31 AM
emily3cat
emily3cat
Posts 900
Hello Oldbies who might remember me.
Are you still chatting here, or has the conversation moved to elsewhere?
6/24/2011 5:01:41 PM
emily3cat
emily3cat
Posts 900
OK, now that I've read about Bets and had a good cry, I REALLY NEED an oldtimer to let me know what's going on! Someone has to buy me a box of tissues.
6/26/2011 7:17:17 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
emily3cat wrote:
Hello Oldbies who might remember me.
Are you still chatting here, or has the conversation moved to elsewhere?

Hi Emily, I do remember you. How's teaching going these days? Most of the chat has moved over to ravelry, two groups that I know of are Elann Chat, and Elann.com. This site is also frequented but not as often.
What happened to Bets? She has a massive stroke in November and has made remarkable recovery progress. She has been home for at least a month and is relearning a lot of skills, typing for one. It's wonderful to know that she is reading our posts and sometimes writes a short note.
I spent from Mid January to early June in Hawaii at my dd's home in Oahu so I am a bit out of the loop. Worse yet, I have been sick for almost three weeks with a viral bronchitis and am beginning to feel better, but also very isolated.
Hope you'll stop in at Elann Chat on Ravelry and join the conversation. Happy knitting, Jamie
edited by Jamie on 6/26/2011
6/27/2011 1:54:31 PM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
Emily!!! It is wonderful that you popped up here. I have thought of you often and wondering how you were doing. Many of us regular elannites check here, although there seems to be more activity in the Elann Chat group @ Rav form time to time. Come on over, girlfriend, or, better yet, drop me a line. My email is still the same.

XO
pages: 1
HomeGeneral Chatoldbies