HomeElann ChatSublime Soya Cotton
Messages in this topic - RSS
5/16/2011 8:47:50 AM
garshejor
garshejor
Posts 1
Hi, just wondering what happened to Sublime Soya Cotton DK yarn, it doesn't seem to be for sale on your website anymore. I also came across a free pattern on your website about a month ago called "Sublime Soya Cotton D'Azur Top" but it has disappeared as well.
Did you discontinue?
thanks
5/16/2011 10:50:01 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
Our recent Sublime Soya Cotton offering proved to be very popular, and it is now sold out in all colors. I’m not certain when we might bring in another shipment, but if we do, it will be listed on the “What’s New” page of our site when it is available for purchase. If you would like to receive an automatic emailed notification should we be able to bring in this yarn again, or if we receive any returns, I would be happy to request that our site do so. Please do let me know via an email to customerservice@elann.com.

We received permission to feature the D'Azur top and two other patterns in the Free Patterns section of our website only for as long as the specified yarn was available - when then yarn sold out, the patterns were removed from our site.
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatSublime Soya Cotton