HomeGeneral ChatHW Chunky Pattern
Messages in this topic - RSS
8/19/2010 2:07:41 PM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Just wanted to let you know that I have a new pattern up that uses HW Chunky. It's pretty basic and can barely be called a design - but it's the one that DH goes for in the winter because it's simple and unfussy.
http://knitting.about.com/od/patternsformen/a/mens-beaded-rib-sweater.htm?r=un2

The pics are bad because, well, it's a big black sweater - but they're a little better at Ravelry:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mans-beaded-rib-sweater

Ann - I hope you don't mind me posting this, I figured it would be OK as it's using an Elann yarn...

edited by ecasey on 8/19/2010

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
8/22/2010 9:51:12 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Thanks for the heads'-up, Eileen! FWIW, I think you should keep on notifying us when you introduce a new pattern, wherever it is published.

I'm still working on your Peacock Plumes cardi, got distracted after doing the body, though I get a few rows in on the sleeves every day. I'll PM you when I get it done and have photos up; it isn't in Elann yarn, though I did buy it when I first visited Alice in Salt Spring, lol.
8/31/2010 6:31:16 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Well I hate to keep tooting my own horn, Barbara, as I'm publishing a new one essentially every week.

BUT, I do always post about it on Facebook when a new one comes out - with a link to it in About.com and Ravelry (where the pics are better). Are you on FB? I couldn't find you - I'm Eileen Casey there.

edited by ecasey on 8/31/2010

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
8/31/2010 1:03:05 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
No, I'm still holding out from joining Facebook. I spend so much time at Ravelry.... The Peacock Plumes cardi is nearly done. There's a photo of the unblocked body up in my projects page. I get distracted by other projects.
pages: 1
HomeGeneral ChatHW Chunky Pattern