HomeElann ChatSearching old order history
Messages in this topic - RSS
6/9/2010 4:40:15 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Is there any way to expand all of my old order history so I can search for a particular yarn purchase? I want to verify the lot number and don't have any memory of the date when I ordered the yarn.
6/9/2010 7:56:11 PM
Lizzie
Lizzie
Posts 2
I emailed this very question to Elann several months ago but have not yet received a reply. I used to refer often to my history for various reasons and find it very time consuming to search now.
6/10/2010 9:32:25 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
CatBookMom wrote:
Is there any way to expand all of my old order history so I can search for a particular yarn purchase? I want to verify the lot number and don't have any memory of the date when I ordered the yarn.


Although it's not a current feature, I'm happy to report that a request to have a more accessible way to review your order history with elann.com has been noted. Unfortunately, I'm not certain about what may be involved in adding this to our site, or what the timeline might be. In the meantime, if you send your request to customerservice@elann.com, we're happy to help find what you're looking for.
6/10/2010 9:33:11 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
Lizzie wrote:
I emailed this very question to Elann several months ago but have not yet received a reply. I used to refer often to my history for various reasons and find it very time consuming to search now.


I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your email - I've looked through our email logs, and haven't found your request. Could you please resend it to customerservice@elann.com, so that we can troubleshoot what happened to the first email, and respond? Thanks very much!
edited by petra@elann on 6/10/2010
6/10/2010 1:54:07 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Petra, thanks. I emailed my question and Maggie got right back to me. Elann service scores again!
6/10/2010 7:50:58 PM
Lizzie
Lizzie
Posts 2
Petra I emailed under the "Contact Us" link and then chose the "website help" topic. Probably the wrong way to go about it.

I have contacted Elann again and am sure I will have a response tomorrow. Thank you for your help.
6/13/2010 2:41:29 PM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
Lizzie wrote:
I have contacted Elann again and am sure I will have a response tomorrow. Thank you for your help.


Hi Lizzie,

I just wanted to make sure that you received the email sent on Friday. Please let us know if it didn't arrive - thanks!
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatSearching old order history