HomeElann ChatHighland Wool Photo Contest- get those photos up!
Messages in this topic - RSS
3/12/2010 8:32:55 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Okay, kids, y'all have bought a lot of Highland Wool and I know darn good and well a bunch of you have been knitting it up into all kinds of wonderful projects. So, start going through your pictures, take pictures if you need to, and don't forget all those projects you posted on the old elann site. You can post all those pictures you posted to the old site to enter the contest. Look, this is yarny stuff you can win, so let's get crackin' and get those photos entered into the contest!

If I don't see a bunch of pictures going up, I'm going to start naming names! Please don't make me go through every single post on the old site and find each and every one of you because you know I will. Now that I think about it, I've got a thing or two to post pictures of too. Good luck everyone, but remember, if you don't post a picture, you can't win!

Just to remind you, here's what Angela posted about the contest:

we are running a contest from now through the end of April with chances to win one of 5 prizes of $100.00 elann dollar credits. To enter, submit a completed project using elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool to the Project Gallery and make sure to select 'submit to contest'. You are welcome to submit more than one project.
3/13/2010 8:20:45 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1459
Thanks, Benne! I hope, too, that many of you will look up your previous submissins to the project gallery and update them with larger photos, now that we have that capability. If you're logged on, and you click on your own projects, you may notice that you can now edit each one of them, adding extra text, larger pictures, as well as additional pictures.
3/13/2010 9:48:21 AM
Les
Les
Posts 4244
Is there a page for viewing the entries for the contest?
I see some are in the "project gallery" but you have to click on them to see that they are entries to the contest.
3/13/2010 10:39:14 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1459
Les, one of the features we had to disable just prior to the launch, because it wasn't working properly, was a "Contest Entries" category in the "Sort By" menu. It's on Peter and Shinchi's "to do" list, and we hope they'll be able to fix it soon!
3/18/2010 7:28:39 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
ACB wrote:
Les, one of the features we had to disable just prior to the launch, because it wasn't working properly, was a "Contest Entries" category in the "Sort By" menu. It's on Peter and Shinchi's "to do" list, and we hope they'll be able to fix it soon!

Ann,

Is there a way to see which picture has the most votes?

Libby
3/18/2010 12:28:44 PM
acb
acb
Posts 1459
No, Libby, there isn't. It's not a feature we considered, because who has the most votes should probably be kept secret until all the votes are in. Just as they torture those poor contestants on AI, you'll have to wait patiently
3/19/2010 5:20:51 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Alright Ann.... I guess i just have to wait it out... Good Lord the suspense is gonna be the death of me...
3/19/2010 5:23:22 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Ann, you know what I just realized? I have more posts here than you do and its Your chat site!!! SWEET!!! OK I'll go in "time out" now and sulk cuz I don't get to see which picture is getting the most votes.
3/24/2010 11:15:55 AM
pamikity
pamikity
Posts 22
benne wrote:
Okay, kids, y'all have bought a lot of Highland Wool and I know darn good and well a bunch of you have been knitting it up into all kinds of wonderful projects. So, start going through your pictures, take pictures if you need to, and don't forget all those projects you posted on the old elann site. You can post all those pictures you posted to the old site to enter the contest. Look, this is yarny stuff you can win, so let's get crackin' and get those photos entered into the contest!

If I don't see a bunch of pictures going up, I'm going to start naming names! Please don't make me go through every single post on the old site and find each and every one of you because you know I will. Now that I think about it, I've got a thing or two to post pictures of too. Good luck everyone, but remember, if you don't post a picture, you can't win!

Just to remind you, here's what Angela posted about the contest:

we are running a contest from now through the end of April with chances to win one of 5 prizes of $100.00 elann dollar credits. To enter, submit a completed project using elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool to the Project Gallery and make sure to select 'submit to contest'. You are welcome to submit more than one project.
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatHighland Wool Photo Contest- get those photos up!