HomeProject ChatBleeding Hearts Stole
Messages in this topic - RSS
3/6/2010 10:22:43 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I just started the Bleeding Hearts Stole using some stashed pink Super Kydd by Elann.com and I'm starting to freek out....

Here is a bit of the details. I have 4 balls of this yarn at 259 yds each... the pattern calls for a lace wt yarn but this was all I had and I'm still determined not to add to the stash when I can use this up. So I started knitting the stole and I have 10 more rows to go and the directions say that its supposed to be 7 inches in length... welllllll I'm not even close to that. I'm about half that actually. Granted its a stole and how can it NOT fit? Just add more length right? well I only have the 4 pink balls... I have 2 other colors but I"m not about to mix and match....

I did do my Swan Lake Stole with about 1.5 or 2 balls of the same yarn and it was a great size.... So I'm thinking its going to be OK however I would like the Bleeding Hearts Stole to be a bit larger than the Swan Lake....

So someone just say... "Libby its gonna be OK and just keep knitting"
3/7/2010 7:38:24 PM
ScullyKnits
ScullyKnits
Posts 2451
Libby its going to be ok and just keep knitting.
I'm sure there's more yarn somewhere if you need it. Maybe even in my stash.
3/19/2010 5:36:17 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Thanks, I was freeking out over nothing. After re-evaluating the situation, I think that I will have plenty of yarn to finish her up! Just needing a little re-assurance is all.
pages: 1
HomeProject ChatBleeding Hearts Stole