3/25/2011 10:59:42 AM
toplinex
toplinex
Posts 5
First of all I would like to say that doing business with Elann is pure pleasure. Last time I ordered, I got my questions answered very quickly and my yarn arrived in no time! Your prices are the best in the business!

My question is about the Tahki Nova that is on special right now. I ordered some last summer when you ran a special and began to knit myself a tank top. I miscalculated my needs and am short a ball. The problem is that I threw away all the ball bands, so I don't know the dye lot #!! Gah!

Do you know if it's possible to order the one ball and is there any way for you to know what lots you shipped last year according to my order history? I know this is a long shot, but you never know unless you ask!

Thanks.
3/25/2011 12:59:28 PM
maggie
maggie
Posts 56
Thanks so much for your very kind words.

I'm happy to report that I can provide all the information you're looking for. I will send you an email listing the colors and dye lots from your order. As well, this information can be seen in your order history when you log in and click "Your Account" at the top right of our website header.

All the best,
Maggie
3/25/2011 3:48:44 PM
toplinex
toplinex
Posts 5
I can't tell you how happy your customer service makes me!!!! Cool
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatTahki Nova