HomeGeneral ChatHappy Holidaze!
Messages in this topic - RSS
12/24/2010 3:57:50 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Wishing a happy and safe holiday to all of the people at Elann who provide us with great yarns, wonderful pricing, and the best service. And to the Elannites, or Elannimals, however you like to describe yourself, I send hugs along with my wishes for a happy and safe holiday! In the midst of the holiday rush may you all have a bit of time to do whatever makes you happiest, especially playing with your newest yarns!

Barbara
aka CatBookMom
12/25/2010 7:45:50 AM
patw
patw
Posts 2826
Happy holidays everyone. I wish everyone here at Elann a very healthy new year. I am spending today with my DH and knitting Clover Leaf scarves for Christmas presents. I have one completed and two to go. Luckily I am not exchanging gifts until New Years and I am off all this coming week!
PatQOC
12/25/2010 11:33:41 AM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Adding my wishes to everyone at elann for a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wonderful New Year! Thank you for all you do to make our fiber experiences great. I hope everyone has happy days with family and friends, now and all year long.
12/26/2010 10:17:05 AM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
A day late, but I want to add my best wishes to all at Elann! Life would have unraveled so differently without you!
12/31/2010 3:08:31 PM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
We want to thank everyone for their wonderful Christmas wishes. We appreciate your support throughout the year. Without you elannites, elann.com wouldn't be the same.

We wish you all the best for the coming year, with a special wish going to Bets and her continued recovery.

Maggie
1/1/2011 12:34:57 PM
acb
acb
Posts 1465
Our very best wishes to all our wonderful elannites for a healthy, happy, and yarn-filled 2011. Thank you all so much for the compassion, talent, and texture you add to each and every day for us.
1/1/2011 7:59:30 PM
Alice Trueman
Alice Trueman
Posts 1784
And to you, too, Ann. Where would we all be without you? We would never have got to know each other!

Alice
Salt Spring Island
pages: 1
HomeGeneral ChatHappy Holidaze!